The Open and Shut Solution from PCI to help you get rid of Mice!
Trubble Gum® is a unique rat trap that looks like a book and opens like one. Once opened, you can find inside two special glue surfaces separated by spacers to stop them from sticking to each other. These surfaces are extremely sticky.
1. Open and place it along the rat’s route at night. Rats and Mice are creatures of habit – they tend to follow a fixed route along walls and corners. Avoid placing the glue traps in corners.
2. The rodent gets trapped on the board and can then be disposed. Larger rodents might be able to free themseleves from the smaller (Eco) Trap. If you are unsure of the size of the rodent, buy a Regular trap instead.
3. In case the Rat or Mouse was not in the area and hence not caught you can fold Trubble Gum® back and try again at another location. At commercial locations and housing complexes, we reccomend placing this product inside our Rodent Bait Stations (a service offering from PCI).
4. If a non-target animal gets stuck to the trap, or if you wish to free the rodent outside, pour some vegetable oil on the body area that is attached to the glue. The vegetable oil will reduce the stickiness of the glue and enable the animal to free itself.
1. This trap is for use indoors, only to avoid trapping non-target animals and birds. It is not to be used outdoors and unsupervised.
2. Once placed please check this trap daily to ensure that no non-target species is trapped by mistake.
3. In the event that a non-target species is trapped on the glueboard please apply vegetable oil. Our glue is oil-soluble and will make it easier for the animal to release itself.
4. Keep out of reach of children and pets.